Jennifer Lopez Dumped by Sony


Jennifer Lopez confirmed yesterday that she had split (re: was dumped) from music label Sony after ten years collaborating together.

The Daily Mail quoted her as saying, “I have belonged to the Sony family since the beginning of my career as a singer and together we’ve had great success. I have fulfilled my contractual responsibilities with Sony/Epic up to this point, and we have both reached friendly terms about my departure from the label. I’m also happy to say that we’ve found a new home for my album Love and that it is slated for release in the summer of 2010.”

While neither Sony nor Lopez gave the reason for the split, rumor has it that Sony dropped her on her big fat ass after her last two singles tanked:

Her two recent singles, Louboutins and Fresh Out Of The Oven, were flops on the U.S. Billboard singles chart and Sony were not willing to take a gamble on her Love album, [fearing it] would be a flop.

So Sorry Jlo Hope you will find another place to go.Anyway u need diet rite now.Listen to me if you wanna go forward,and just ignore it if you don want.

Its up to you xoxo;



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment