I Hate Vaginas!~Robert Pattinson


What??Is that true what i seen ,GG always true guys well u know me.

Yes he told that.'Twilight' hunk Robert Pattinson poses for the sexy cover of Details magazine's March issue and reveals he wasn't exactly thrilled being surrounded by a plethora of naked women.

"I really hate vaginas," he tells the magazine regarding the hours-long photo shoot. "I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover." 

Are you crazy or what? Dont u like vaginas boys? GG saw you..haha whatever la thats his opinion rite.. till then,xoxo;



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment