VICTORIA KINI SAH MENJADI JURI AMERICAN IDOL

We've got a special first look at Victoria Beckham's upcoming appearance as a guest judge on American Idol before the show returns next Tuesday night. She was decked out in a purple Victoria Beckham Collection dress for the Denver auditions back in August, and we'll see that particular episode on Feb. 2. Next week's season premiere will feature her with Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi, and Randy Jackson in Boston, and Posh recently opened up about what it was like working with the gang

Above all the answer she gave to media ;

* On being asked to judge: "It was very exciting to be asked to do Idol. David and the boys are all big fans of the show. It was a real privilege to be a part of something so huge!"
* On her judging style: "I believe in constructive criticism and I am a very positive person, so I always tried to find something good and helpful to focus on, be it someone’s singing, their looks, or their overall style. Having been a performer, I know how difficult it is to be that person standing there being judged. I didn’t want to trample on people’s dreams."
* On sparring verbally with Simon: "I can give as good as I get. . . . I have a dry sense of humor, which worked very well alongside his acerbic wit and I really enjoyed working with Simon. I enjoyed the banter we created, and the fact that we could laugh together — most of the time!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment