Kristin Chenoweth Jadi Juri Jemputan 'American Idol'

Kristin Chenoweth is a busy, busy girl: The former "Pushing Daisies" star just finished hosting the Critic's Choice Awards in Hollywood; she'll be returning to guest star on another episode of "Glee"; and she's a guest judge on this week's "American Idol." But what's that about a good mood flash mob?

"I've been accused of being way too happy and far too perky and winning too many Miss Congeniality [awards], and Joyce Smith in eighth grade wanted to beat me in the face because I was in a good mood," says Kristin. "So I'm putting my good moods to good use, and that's what people need to do with this."

The flash mob at L.A.'s The Grove shopping center yesterday was all part of Oscar Mayer's Good Mood Mission to donate a million pounds of food to needy families and match up to another million pounds for every "Good Mood Moment" that people log in to describe at GoodMoodMission.com.

The event featured the first-ever Oscar Mayer Wienermobile vehicle flash mob, members of the USC Trojan Marching Band and the debut of a signature Good Mood Move dance step involving hundreds of dancers and passersby.

So what puts Kristin in a good mood? In addition to waking up to her dog's tongue slobbering her face, "Given the world event of the past week with Haiti, I'm very happy to see our country pull it together for [those people]," says Kristin.

As for being a judge on "American Idol," Kristin says, "What I wasn't prepared for was the people who are good, but not good enough, and for them to beg to be kept, and that makes me sad."

Regarding judge Simon Cowell's departure, she says, "I'm sad he's leaving. I wish he wasn't leaving the show, but understand that he's got his goals and dreams too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment