MORE Tila Tequila video naked



Typically, a video of Tila Tequila, naked, and ranting like a loon would be fodder for endless jokes and puns.

But it's never funny when someone falls this severely off the deep end.

Late last night, the troubled bisexual filmed a ustream video of herself. It's since been taken down, but consider yourself lucky if you didn't actually watch this train wreck explode.

Appearing nude, Tila goes off on alleged woman beater Shawn Merriman; removes a tampon to prove the cleanliness of her vagina is; masturbates; and then pulls out a gun!

This grainy photo is courtesy of the ustream video in question:

Said Tequila during her rant:

"I am an angel... because I am here to save the world with my army... People call me an attention whore... but excuse me I'm a grown ass woman and I'm confident in myself... I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing... that's why I'm a lesbian... I was born naked... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial."

In a statement to TMZ, Tila's attorney, Cyrus Nownejad, said he thinks the "domestic violence" incident with Merriman in September "pushed her over the edge."

The lawyer acknowledges something is majorly wrong with Tequila and he's exploring options to find her help. We hope she gets it.
xoxo..

0 comments:

Post a Comment