Joanna Krupa: Playboy Pictures are Empowering!

Above, Joanna Krupa is talking about her current run on Dancing with the Stars; but she might as well be referred to penises across the country when guys pick up the December 2009 issue of Playboy.

The Polish model poses naked for the magazine next month, the second time she's bared it all in Hugh Hefner's publication.

Speaking to TV Guide this week, Krupa said she hopes viewers of Dancing with the Stars don't think worse of her for donning her birthday suit. She said:

"The photos are so artistic and it's part of my background. I did Playboy before and for the people who support me and follow my career and see me on the show, I would hope it wouldn't change their views on me because it doesn't change who I am as a person."

Moreover, Krupa isn't exactly the only female to dance with stars and get nude for readers.


Overall, the beauty believes that making men drool over her naked body is empowering.

"Women should never feel like they can't do something. In a way, it's a man's world," she said, adding:

"Men get paid more than women for the same type of work, so this is empowering. It's saying, 'You're a woman, be strong. Don't hold back, don't be scared. Do whatever you want to do. If you have something to say, say it.' I think we should show women can rule."

Of course, when women can say and do what they want while actually wearing clothing, they'll truly have made progress in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment