First Photo: Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's Daughter Lucia Anne

Here's a picture of Mel's lovely ladies ...


Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva, his mistress and girlfriend, welcomed their first child together, daughter Lucia Anne, on October 30 in Los Angeles.

Boy is she cute.

The new mom told Britain's Hello! Magazine that Gibson, who has seven children (six sons and a daughter) with ex-wife Robyn, "is doting and nurturing."

Oksana Grigorieva, who also has a 12-year-old son, Alexander, with her ex, Timothy Dalton, says Lucia was 6 lbs. at birth and is putting on weight fast.


Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson's daughter Lucia Anne.

In August, she said that despite rumors of her being Mel's fiancee, she wasn't sure she and Gibson would actually wed: "We haven't really talked about it," she said.

"You don't control the situations or the people you meet. I did not plan this. I'm just doing what I've always been doing. It's not like I've changed my goals at all."

Oksana says her daughter is profoundly influencing her already.

"I'm speaking Russian and English and singing lullabies in both," she says. "She has been an inspiration already. I'm composing a children's song book."


regards:

0 comments:

Post a Comment